Jan 12, 2006

Where’s My Wand?

Now back to your regularly scheduled cuteness -

Me: Are you my Munchie Pie?
Very serious Ella pointing to herself: No Mommy, I not Munchie Pie, I Ella.


Me: Are you hungry?
Ella nodding: I hunnngey!
Me: What would you like to eat?
Ella: How ‘bout bo-nah-nah!?
Me: Ok, I’ll get you a banana
Ella: Horay! Bo-nah-nah’s here.

Ella: Day-day needs pets, ‘cause she’s just a dog

Ella Dresses in sparkly gown and crown: Momma? Where’s my wand?

Photo series entitled
"It took her all afternoon to finish the crossword"













































5 comments:

BoomBoom said...

How did she do on the crossword?

Jenny said...

Some inconsiderate puzzle-head filled in all the right answers before she even got her morning juice down.

Anonymous said...

That picture series is hilarious!!!

Jenny said...

She really did 'work' on it for a while.

Table4Five said...

Those are awesome beanbag chairs!
Love the yellow rain boots too :)